Caper gremolata adds great flavour to those hearty winter meat dishes like Osso Bucco. Just top the dish with the gremolata before serving. A great way to break down the fattiness of any meat dish.
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon capers rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
Combine all ingredients. We use a stick mixer to blitz. Add more olive oil if too dry.